The following mapping related resources are available online:
- NC One Map: A public service providing comprehensive discovery and access to North Carolina’s geospatial data resources.
- NC Center for Geographic Information and Analysis: The lead agency for geographic information systems (GIS) services and GIS coordination for the State of North Carolina.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI): ESRI develops geographic information systems (GIS) solutions that function as an integral component in nearly every type of organization.
- North Carolina Flood Maps: The latest information on the Floodplain Mapping program is provided here.
- NC General Assembly: The official web site of the North Carolina General Assembly. Use this web site as a tool to track bills, find and communicate with your State House and Senate representatives, and follow meetings and issues before the General Assembly.
- NCDOT GIS: Provides quality geographic information and services supporting the business process of the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) as well as for the transportation related functions of North Carolina state agencies, local governments, and other planning organizations.
- NCGS Geodetic Survey: The Geodetic Survey Section applies state-of-the art methods of precise positioning and advanced geodetic techniques to establish and maintain the official survey base of the state of North Carolina and to support mapping, boundary determination, property delineation, infrastructure development, resource evaluation surveys and scientific applications.
- North Carolina Secondary Roads Database Lookup: Provides a searchable database of North Carolina Secondary Roads by Division Number, County, Road Number, and Road Name.
- USDA NRCS Web Soil Survey: Web Soil Survey (WSS) provides soil data and information produced by the National Cooperative Soil Survey. It is operated by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS).
- USGS Historical Topographic Map Explorer: Provides viewable and downloadable historical quadrangle maps.