Show All Answers

1. Can Environmental Health investigate general complaints concerning improper disposal of tires, roofing shingles, garbage, debris, and pests involving private residences?
2. How can I have my home tested for radon gas or find assistance with radon questions?
3. Does the Health Department regulate tanning salons or beauty salons?
4. Where do I file a complaint about dumping in streams?
5. What do I do to clean up mildew/mold issues in my house?
6. How do I file a complaint about a restaurant or other establishment regulated under FLI?
7. What do I do if I think I have foodborne illness?
8. Are there some foods that I can serve that do not require a food handling permit?