Apply to Be on a Board, Council, or Committee

 Vacancies and/or expiration’s on county-appointed boards, councils, authorities, and committees will be posted here, when applicable. 

The application can be found here.

The Cherokee County Board of Commissioners is currently accepting applications from Cherokee County residents who are interested in serving on the following volunteer boards:

  • Cherokee County Board of Health - N.C. licensed dentist.